Pure Coco Coir is a soil-less coco coir-based grow medium made with Premium 100% pure, double-washed, high-quality coco coir pith. It is suitable for indoor, greenhouse and outdoor use, either alone or mixed with your favorite amendments.
Pure Coco Coir Based Grow Media
Use Pure Coco Coir directly as grow medium or mix with your favorite amendments.
Directions For Use:
- Fill pot or container with Pure Coco Coir
- Fully hydrate with fresh water
- PH balanced nutrient solution between 5.8 and 6.4 is optimal
- Transplant seedling or mature plant in Pure Coco Coir
- Water as needed with nutrient solution
- Store under 105°
Grow tips for growing with Pure Coco Coir:
- Use nutrient solution for every watering except weekly fresh water flush
- Do not allow Coco Coir medium to completely dry out
- If using directly and not as an amendment feed once every 1 to 2 days
- If amending with perlite or other fast draining material water at least once daily
- When watering try and maintain a 10% runoff rate
- For best results use with Nitro Nutrients by Dakine 420
Environmental conditions may vary. Keep in mind that, temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, size of plants and size of containers all have a contributing factor when using this product. Water rates may vary depending on these circumstances as well as plant genetics or other amendments added. Always try and maintain at least a 10% water runoff rate.
Note: Bag = 1.5 cubic feet / 38.6 dry quarts (42.5 liters)
Heavy Metals Internet Statement:
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm