Coco Coir Lite
Dakine 420 Coco Coir Lite is a soilless grow medium that maintains an ideal air-to-water ratio for indoor, greenhouse or outdoor growing.
Made with premium buffered, high-pith coconut coir fiber, Coco Coir Lite is double washed to remove excess salts, and precisely blended to maintain optimal water-to-air ratios.
Our special, highly-researched “Mad Scientist” formulation makes competitors’ products look like they were made in high school Chemistry 101 class. Yeah, it’s that good!
Lite Coco Coir Based Grow Media - Aeration Formula
- Coco Coir Lite is a coconut coir fiber based soil-less growing media
- Made with the finest quality coco coir pith that has been double washed to remove excess salts
- Coco Coir Lite Aeration formula has been specially blended to maintain optimum water to air ratios
- Our special formulation out performs other similar products
- Best when used with fabric pots and drip to drain applications
Directions For Use:
- Fill pot or container with Coco Coir Lite
- Fully hydrate with fresh water
- PH balanced nutrient solution between 5.8 and 6.4 is optimal
- Transplant seedling or mature plant in Coco Coir Lite
- Water as needed with nutrient solution
- Store under 105°
Grow tips for growing with Coco Coir Lite:
- Use nutrient solution for every watering except weekly fresh water flush
- Do not allow Coco Coir medium to completely dry out
- If using directly and not as an amendment feed once every 1 to 2 days
- Maintain your nutrient solution pH between 5.8 and 6.4
- When watering try and maintain a 10% runoff rate
- For best results use with Nitro Nutrients by Dakine 420
Environmental conditions may vary. Keep in mind that, temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, size of plants and size of containers all have a contributing factor when using this product. Water rates may vary depending on these circumstances as well as plant genetics or other amendments added. Always try and maintain at least a 10% water runoff rate.
Note: Bag = 1.5 cubic feet / 38.6 dry quarts (42.5 liters)
Heavy Metals Internet Statement:
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.org/metals.htm